STURRY ROAD (CT1 1DF) (REF: 4009)
5 / 5 Bedrooms available
STURRY ROAD (CT1 1DF), CanterburyView map
4 Bedroom house, with 4 doubles, one of whic is a very large double room. Good location for Canterbury Christchurch University, University of the Creative Arts and for the University of Kent. About a 20-25 minute walk to any of the University campuses. The house is actually very close to the Parham Road Student Village.
Large, nicely decorated rooms, fully furnished with new furniture. One double room is located downstairs with all the other rooms located on the 1st floor. Two bathrooms, one upstairs and one downstairs. The one downstairs has been freshly installed with a great walk-in shower. A great sized living room is located to the rear of the house and the kitchen attaches to the side of the living room. A yard is outside the house to rear and has side access.
About the Property:
- Well Maintained
- Semi detached property
- Fully furnished
- 4 spacious double rooms
- Locks on bedroom doors
- Rentable office space
- Spacious communal areas
- 2 full bathrooms
- Small patio garden
- Side access for bikes
- Garden furniture
- All Saints Zone
- On good bus routes
- Off road car parking (1 car)
- On road parking (permit £63 per year)
- All bills, broadband, and council tax inc
- Gas heating + Electric energy
- Council tax band C included
- British Gas HomeCare*
- Deposit equal to one months rent
- No Fees
Walking distances from...
06 minutes - Asda superstore
20 minutes - Canterbury Christ Church
23 minutes - Canterbury West Station
24 minutes - Cathedral + town centre
30 minutes - University of Creative Arts
32 minutes - Canterbury East Station
40 minutes - University of Kent
Request a viewing:
- All enquiries welcome
- Minimum 24 hours' notice for viewings
- Initial viewings via WhatsApp video
- Covid-19 regulations followed
Room 1 4.3x3.3M * Room 2 3.1x2.6M
Room 3 7.6x2.5M * Room 4 3.3x3.0M
We are a friendly, family-run lettings agency with local knowledge of the area and ten years’ experience helping students and professionals to find their perfect accommodation. Scarlett November Ltd is proud to offer an impressive portfolio of over twenty properties in Canterbury and Broadstairs.
The city of Canterbury is a vibrant mix of medieval history and modern amenities, boasting a generous selection of boutique shops, restaurants, museums, cafes, art galleries and music venues, as well as the famous Canterbury Cathedral. Canterbury is also home to three UNESCO World Heritage sites and is also a short journey from the seaside as well as various nature reserves, and gardens.
* British Gas HomeCare; All our properties are covered by emergency call-out insurance with British Gas. Peace of mind for the boiler, electrics, plumbing, drains and heating.
Contract start 1 July 2022
Contract length 12 - 24 months
Energy Efficiency Rating F
Environmental Impact Rating F
- Downstairs Double from £450.00
- Upstairs Single from £350.00
- Upstairs Double (Front) from £450.00
- Very large double from £450.00
- Upstairs Double (Back) from £450.00
- For entire property: from £2150
- Downstairs Double - Holding deposit £103.85
- Upstairs Single - Holding deposit £80.77
- Upstairs Double (Front) - Holding deposit £103.85
- Very large double - Holding deposit £103.85
- Upstairs Double (Back) - Holding deposit £103.85
What is a holding deposit?
Security Deposit: £2150
per person: between £350.00 - £450.00
- What is a security deposit?