Culpepper Close (CT2 7DD) (REF: 353)
4 / 4 Bedrooms available
Culpepper Close (CT2 7DD), CanterburyView map
We are looking for mature undergraduates and postgraduates to share a warm comfortable house in peaceful spot backing on to woodland, half way between UKC and Sainsburys. Fully furnished with double beds in all rooms except the single. All booking can be done online.
1) Wireless internet with super fast EE fibre optic broadband. House TV license included.
2) Gas central heating, linked in fire alarms, electrics updated in January 2017, gas certified June 2020.
3) New shower, with bath.
4) Larder fridge, freezer, washing machine, tumble drier, gas cooker, combi gas boiler.
5) Rent this year at £350 - 370 per person per month, half rent July/August and when UKC closed due to Covid-19.
6) £400 returnable deposit and guarantor required.
7) Garden, and on street parking in a cul de sac.
Contract start 1 July 2020
Contract length 12 months
Energy Efficiency Rating C
Environmental Impact Rating C
Electric Safety Certificate Download
- Double upstairs garden room from £370.00
- Double upstairs front room from £360.00
- Single upstairs garden room from £350.00
- Double downstairs garden room from £370.00
- For entire property: from £1450
- Double upstairs garden room - Holding deposit £85.38
- Double upstairs front room - Holding deposit £83.08
- Single upstairs garden room - Holding deposit £80.77
- Double downstairs garden room - Holding deposit £85.38
What is a holding deposit?
Security Deposit: £1600
per person: £400
- What is a security deposit?
Optional bills inclusive