Verwood close (CT2 7HS) (REF: 3409)
4 / 4 Bedrooms available
Verwood close (CT2 7HS), CanterburyView map
Excellent student property in the heart of St Dunstans.
Very smart 4 bedroom house just off Salisbury road between town and UKC.
Bathroom new 2016.
Bathroom extractor fan.
Very close to Elliot footpath to Uni.
Easy access to town via footpath network.
Close to Sainsbury's local and train station.
Unlimited Fibre-optic internet
Decorated/fully refurbished 2014.
New beds /Mattresses.
Fully equipped kitchen. Oven/Microwave.
Fridge Freezer and second fridge.
Extractor fan in kitchen.
Lounge with Leather sofa.
Extendable kitchen table.
BBQ patio area.
New efficient boiler/2016 loft insulation..
Combination microwave oven new 2016.
South facing garden, get loads of sun.
Garden shed for bikes.
Includes unlimited broadband with SKY.
- Decent size rooms. 3 Doubles 1 single.
- Separate lounge dining room.
- UPVC windows. Central Heating. Garden. Safe storage space.
- Quiet residential area.
- Rooms have desks/wardrobes/chairs.
Car-parking space .
Contract start 1 July 2021
Contract length 12 months
Energy Efficiency Rating D
Environmental Impact Rating C
- Large front. 4'6 double bed. Built in cupboards. H from £380.00
- Garden facing.Double bed.Desk.Wardrobe.Built in cu from £370.00
- Second front. Desk/built in cupboard/faces garden. from £290.00
- Downstairs.Double bed. Large desk for computer scr from £360.00
- For entire property: from £1400
- Large front. 4'6 double bed. Built in cupboards. H - Holding deposit £87.69
- Garden facing.Double bed.Desk.Wardrobe.Built in cu - Holding deposit £85.38
- Second front. Desk/built in cupboard/faces garden. - Holding deposit £66.92
- Downstairs.Double bed. Large desk for computer scr - Holding deposit £83.08
What is a holding deposit?
Security Deposit: £1400
per person: between £290 - £380
- What is a security deposit?