The Ness (CT1 3NL) (REF: 7424)
2 / 3 Bedrooms available
This property is a lodging
The Ness (CT1 3NL), CanterburyView map
A 4 Bed semi-detached home, on a quiet cul-de-sac that backs onto the Canterbury Hospital.
The rooms are available from September until April only.
I am a live in landlord and you will be a lodger.
2 local bus stops, taking 5 minutes to get into City Centre.
From City Centre there are Several buses going to UKC campus every 10 minutes, taking 10 minutes to arrive at campus.
10 minute walk to the local 7am-11pm supermarket.
5 minute cycle ride to City Centre, .
15 minute walk to City Centre, UCA, CCCU, Canterbury College via shortcut.
10 minute walk to Canterbury East Station via shortcut.
10 minute cycle to Canterbury West Station.
10 minute walk to Stafford House & CATS college via shortcut.
You will have use of all household appliances, kitchen utensils including washing machine at no extra cost.
All bills are inclusive of prices shown and this includes use of super-fast fiber-optic wifi.
You will have free safe parking on my drive.
Minimum Stay is 3 months.
Deposit is 1 months rent.
1st months rent is payable on the day you move in.
Single Room £400pcm.
Double Room £500pcm.
Ideal for the following who are tidy:
A Post Graduate student.
Please ask if you have any questions.
Contract start 1 July 2020
Contract length 6 - 8 months
Energy Efficiency Rating D
- South Canterbury - Fully Furnished Single Room from £400.00
- South Canterbury - Fully Furnished Double Room from £500.00
- South Canterbury - Fully Furnished Twin Room from £500.00
- South Canterbury - Fully Furnished Single Room - Holding deposit £92.31
- South Canterbury - Fully Furnished Double Room - Holding deposit £115.38
- South Canterbury - Fully Furnished Twin Room - Holding deposit £115.38
What is a holding deposit?
Security Deposit: £1400
per person: between £400.00 - £500.00
- What is a security deposit?